Intern, Strategic Planning Unit
Beijing Office, United Nation of Development Programme
- Tracked with project budgetary balance of 40+ projects and communicated with implementing partners for better project deliveries;
- Conducted quality control of 40+ environmental project reports such as ProDoc, Annual Work Plan, Quarterly Report and Annual Report;
- Assisted with the completion of Integrated Results and Resources Framework (IRRF) of the project portfolio of China Country Office(CO);
- Contributed to the development of indicators for formulation projects and collecting information to support preparation of IWP, ROAR, CO M&E matrix as well as other CO planning and reporting documents;
- Facilitated the implementation of UNDP’s corporate evaluation tool Quality Assurance within the CO;
- Undertook other tasks as directed by senior management, such as regular updates of intranet projects progress tracking tools, communication with project officers and collect information as requested by the HQ.