Marketing Communications Manager
Gamo Outdoor USA
Direct and oversee the total development and implementation of US and Canada brand/product positioning and overall communications, PR and marketing initiatives for all product lines. Lead the development and implementation of print and digital media promotional campaigns utilizing media planning, placement and execution of marketing strategies.
• Manage all digital/online sales for USA branch utilizing Digital/offline tools such as digital advertising, TV, Print, Pay Per Click (PPC) and social media; online sales increased by 30%+ in 2013 and an additional 5% in 2014.
• Co-directed the launch of new 2013-2016 product lines via TV/digital/print ads, press releases, and social media.
• Create and update collateral (presentations, promotional materials, brochures, product sheets); national/international trade show materials, and sales tools/materials, training and input from internal department leads.
• Manage multi year sponsorship contracts with TV Shows, celebrities and networks, including negotiations, contractual terms, and service level agreement (SLA).
• Successfully organized and produced a TV show/sporting event which is quickly becoming a huge hit both on TV and in social media circles; serve as liaison for TV talent and networks.
• Develop and execute promotional partnerships, merchandise, marketing offers and activities with some of the largest retailers nationwide; Amazon, Walmart, Sears etc
• Serve as product manager for a new brand/line of international products; successfully place within the vast retailer network; Amazon, Walmart, Optics Planet, etc.
• Developed and implemented an online game that targets potential and current consumers, promotes brand recognition, drives awareness of social media outlets, and increases online sales.
• Serve as the primary company spokesperson, write press releases and various communications on behalf of the company, organize press events, and serve as the company face at sports and outdoor expos worldwide.