Reading, writing, blogging, event planning, travel, long walks, exploring, adventure sports and adventure films.
Seeking a public relations position in the travel industry.
- People oriented, excellent organizational and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong ability to work well independently or in team efforts
- Desire to promote a positive image for companies or organizations.
Jun 2007 - Present
Customer Service Representative
- Answer inbound calls for an international publishing company.
- Sell newspaper subscriptions for customers in over 20 cities nationwide.
- Main focus is with the Phoenix, Arizona location.
2006 - Present
- Compiled promotional packets for director of public relations for the success of a non-profit energy company, packets included news releases and articles for investors.
- Processed paperwork for engineering projects and tracked project progression using Microsoft Office software.
- Created forms and put them in macros to improve efficiency.
2006 - 2007
- Assist with maintaining operational office efficiency
- Database management
2001 - 2005
Single View Director/Coordinator - Volunteer
- Started Single View single's group to minister to single's in the Tulsa area.
- Led and organized events and activities for the group.
- Led fundraising committee regarding upcoming events.
- Created team church directory with photos of church members for fundraiser.
- Published brochures to give to prospective new members
- Arranged accommodations for guest speakers including travel, lodging, food, and activities for annual retreat.
- Received promotion within church leadership to work on other social activities.
2000 - 2003
Docent - Volunteer
- Completed 10 weeks of training to educate the public on zoo animals and environments.
- Educated the public about select animals through live presentations.
- Participated in maintaining the diet and cleanliness of education animals.
- Visited with guests.
2000 - 2001
- Assisted Director of National sales, two National Account Sales Managers and Trade Account Coordinator.
- Gained exposure to all aspects of sales, marketing, promotion and public relations activities.
- Coordinated customer travel and hotel arrangements for national sales meetings.
- Created Microsoft PowerPoint presentations for sales decks.
- Took oversight for office move and coordinated activities for the move.
- Set up recurring lease payments for new equipment and new phone system.
- Set up new hires with computer ID's, credit cards, security passes and travel arrangements.