Asst Manager Project : Microsoft AD & Exchange Server
Wipro BPS (A Division of Wipro Ltd)
Leading a team of 3 Technical Leads and 14 Frontline Tech-Support Engineers with prime objective of solving Administrators Technical concerns with Exchange Online Product i.e. Mailbox Migrations to Cloud (Office 365), Hybrid Scenarios (Coexistence with on premise Exchange 2010/2013 and Office 365 for Mail flow in split domain scenario and rich coexistence features which helps in simplifying mailbox moves to Office 365 and a Shared namespace), PowerShell scripting for Exchange related issues. Syncing local Active Directory objects with Office 365, Handling issues with: Data Loss Policy, Risk Management Rights, Internal / External DNS, Mail-Flow, Public Folders.
Accomplishments & Deliverables
Played vital role in moving the process out of “ Deficiency Note”
- Continuous Improvement of process' CPE scores from sub 70% to 88% as my vision of resolving & closing cases within 0-4 days has shown tremendous backing/ support by Engineers & Leads.
- Project Hillary- Shown 18-20 % Improvement in Backlog Management of > 7 Days Aged cases.
- Reduced Escalated cases to Tier-2 by 15% through cross location Calibration & sharing best practices based on Lean concepts of removing unnecessary workflows.
- Analyse Customer Complaints, Dissatisfaction Triggers and Drive/Recommend Corrective & Preventive actions. Reported the Areas of Improvement of all 18 Teams in the process via detailed presentations across, this effort was well appreciated by the Management & Engineer population.
- Pareto Analysis showed Outlook Team as major D-Sat driver hence Significantly improved C-Sat for them by 25% since their inclusion in to EXO framework thus drove a Red process in to Green through Effective Case Management & Quick Resolution.
- Lead by Example -Led an Hour of Conference Calls with Microsoft's TAs & Tech Leads explicitly to draft relevant Action Plans on Outlook Cases.
- 0% Attrition seen due to process failure as relevant Action plans were understood & followed by Bottom Performers & Leads.
- Historic >30 % Improvement in Abandoned Calls - Designed mechanism to meet Schedule Adherence in order to control Abandon % of Inbound Calls, scheduled slot for engineers to balance between Inbound Cases versus Web Cases. There was +ve rise in survey scores on Inbound cases thus.
- Relatively low dis-satisfaction amongst Team Members as Change Management issues were handled efficiently.
- Regular Case Health Checks - Involved in > 70 % cases in the bin by assessing quality of Initial Response (IR) & Scope Mails, Check if Severity is Met and desired value is added through any sort of communications via Mail or Phone.
- Follow practice of Mid Case MR on critical CPE risk cases to check customer’s perception and pass relevant findings to Engineers to show better directions to the case.
- Backlog Reduction Management- Bucketing Cases in bracket of 0-4 Days, 5-7 days and >7 Days and coding them as Green, Amber or Red respectively. Bin Report is sent to the Team before the start of shift to prioritize Urgent & Important cases.
- Calibration amongst Tech Advisors from Microsoft and Tech Leads to ensure their views are common. It helps in giving proper directions to the engineers with no major split in technical advice.
- Weekly Pre-Shift Briefings and One on One Sessions
- Conduct Pre-shift briefings with Team on Weekly basis to set goals and to discuss ways to achieve them.
- One on One sessions are held with team on monthly basis, document the same on MyWipro portal for HR and Management's reference.
- Shrinkage Management (Control Attrition & Absenteeism)- Forecasting Absenteeism and backfill to ensure Business Continuity.
- Driving performance oriented culture whilst boosting employee morale with timely improved, effective, layered and structured Rewards & Recognition programmes within the team.