Occupational Medical Officer
Napino Auto & Electronics Ltd .
- Ensure the provision of high standard of quality services to all employees.
- Care of the employees with burn , Head injury, CVA , D.M., Poisoning , Tuberculosis , HIV, HBSAg, COPD etc.
- Direct responsibilities of all need while in the unit.
- Meeting nutritional and elimination need of the employees
- Conduct accident / incident analysis.
- Provide first aid treatment to the employees.
- Provide first aid training at the time of joining of employees.
- Maintain first aid box records .
- Meeting hygienic needs of the employees
- Managing critical and intensive care to all employees.
- Provide referral services by ambulance .