Highly experienced, articulate, organized and result oriented Solution and Enterprise Architect with 10.5 years (7 years in .NET) experience. In depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft technologies including .NET, WPF, WCF, C#, ASP.NET, and TFS. Broad experience across diverse range of technologies and architectures.
Summary of Experience:
- Proven track record of delivering solutions, architecture and design for complex and big enterprise applications. Wide experience of Enterprise application architecture management, innovative technical leadership, mentoring and talent management. Experience of leading a team of onsite and offshore architects for big program.
- Wide experience in architecting, designing and implementing distributed business applications on client server, smart client and web platform using SOA and CBD. Knowledge and expertise on different aspects of Enterprise Architecture, Architecture Frameworks (Zachman, TOGAF, DODAF, MSF), Design Patterns and Design Principles.
- Expertise, hands on knowledge and working experience in .NET 3.5, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET and Team Foundation Server. Also expertise in designing & developing reusable .NET business components, COM/DCOM & COM+ components deployed in MTS with SQL Server, Oracle & Sybase as backbend.
- Worked for MNC like Target, Microsoft, Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) and NIIT Technologies.
- Onsite work experience in US, Netherlands, UK and Poland.
- Thorough knowledge of different stages of SDLC, Application Lifecycle Management, CMM and ISO process. Sound knowledge of Estimation and Project Management. Knowledge of Agile Methodologies like SCRUM and Extreme Programming (XP). Experience of implementing Agile practices in big projects and geographically separated team.
- Knowledge of Insurance, Mortgage, Retail, Retail Pharmacy and Hospitality domain.
- Strong Communication, Client Interaction and Interpersonal Skills to forge lasting relationships with clients, partners and colleagues. Demonstrated good people skills with capacity to motivate, encourage collaboration amongst team members and in mentoring them. Quick Learning ability and adaptability skills.
- Passionate to learn and master new technologies like .NET 4, VS 2010, IIS7, F#, Win 7 and Win Server 2008
Awards and Recognition:
- Target Excellence Award for Performance - 2008
- Award of Excellence from Director, HealthCare - 2008
- Target Excellence Award for Innovation - 2007
- Client Appreciation in CTS and NIIT Technologies
Roles and Responsibilities Performed:
- Leadership in defining solutions architecture for big enterprise apps. Mentoring architecture & design team. Served as the lead architect in the analysis, design and planning phases of the IT related projects.
- Provided expertise and guidance to peers, leadership and associates on the overall enterprise architecture as it relates to IT and business strategy. Provided leadership and direction through technical subject matter expertise.
- Managed and run Core Competency teams like Center of Competency / Center of Excellence. Helped to acquire and build knowledge and provide future technical roadmap.
- Operating System
- Windows: Win 2008, 2003 Server, Vista, XP, NT Server & Workstation, Win 9x
- Other: SCO Unix, MS-DOS and Novell Netware
- Programming Language
- Static, Imperative Language: C#, VB.NET, C++, Java, Win 32 API
- Functional, Dynamic Language: F#, Python, Ruby, Haskell, Java Script, Shell Script
- Framework: .NET 3.5/3, WPF, WCF, .NET 2.0/1.x, Windows Forms
- RDBMS: SQL Server 2008, Sybase System 10, Access, Oracle
- Front end/GUI Tools: Visual Studio 2008, VB 6, VJ++, Power Builder, Visual InterDev
- Web/App Server: COM+, COM/DCOM, MTS, IIS 7/6, EJB
- Modelling/Design Tools: Visual Studio Team System 08, Rational Rose 2000, Rational XDE, ErWin, Power Designer, Visio
- Other Tools: Cool:Gen, Visual Source Safe, Expression, FrontPage, PhotoDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Firework, MS Project, SharePoint
- Sr. Technical Architect at Target Corp. India from Jan 06 to present
- ISV Consultant at Microsoft India from Jul 05 to Jan 06
- Associate (Architect, Team Lead) at CTS (Cognizant Technology Solutions) from Nov 04 - Jul 05
- System Executive (Team Lead, Analyst, Developer) at NIIT Technologies (earlier NIIT - Software Solutions Business) from Mar 99 to Oct 04 (including 1 year of Professional Practice)