Graduated as Electrical Engineer from University of Calicut .Started the career with KTM Electrical Engineering an A class Electrical contractor in kerala approved by Kerala State electricity board and Electrical inspectorate.Participated in the EHV,HV and LV electrical work in their prestigious projects like METRO CARDIAC INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL,HILITE HILLS,GALAXY RITZ MARINA Residential apartment(High Rise Building). Joined Alternative Renewable Energy Industries Co.LTD in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which was a start-up company.Through hard work and team work its one of the number one company in Eastern Province of Kingdom in Conventional and Non Conventional energy sector.Designed and Presided many projects like Sinopec Solar Outdoor lighting at Ainakkal Area in Baqaiq,executed Solar street lighting project at Ainakkal area for Saudi Arabian Oil Company(Saudi Aramco).Worked with Samsung Saudi Arabia in Co-Generation Project of 385MW at Saudi Aramco plant in Baqaiq area.Designed many HV indoor substation for UZCON general contracting. Still aiming at a challenging career.
To obtain a challenging position in a high quality engineering environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations.
Alternative Renewable Energy co.Ltd
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Leading a team of Engineers on Project proposal to Implementation Project Estimation and Bid submittal.
- Developing technical submittals, design documents and data schedules for various solar and electrical construction, preparing cable schedule and Load schedule
- Implementing project specifications as per ISO and Saudi Aramco standards..
- Knowledge for Preparation of Single Line Diagram.
- Checking data sheets & enquiry specification sheets, design approval follow up from various client
- Estimate cash flow projections.
- Investigate problems and recommend solutions.
- Prepare requests for proposals and evaluate bids & orders.
- Evaluation of Sub contractors for Detail Design and Engineering Equipment and Lead on Kick Off meeting.
- Review and approval of Project Quality Plan
- Audit Schedule, and prepare Procurement plan for the project
- Commissioning of electrical system
- Execution of project as per design and client requirement.
- Report the onsite changes in given drawings and get approval for the changes
- Preside all the inspection test on the project for installation and commissioning
- Conduct MPPT Tracking and illuminance test for solar lighting Projects
- Conduct DC-Hipot test for underground cables
- Report about the daily progress to the project manager
May 2012Apr 2013
KTM Electrical Engineering
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Erection, testing & commissioning of high voltage transformers up to 10MVA, CTs, PTs, Circuit Breakers, Main high & low voltage switchgear panels (PMCC,MCC), Induction Motors, Capacitor Banks & Relay etc.
- Installation, Testing & Commissioning of 11/0.433kV sub-station.
- Designing of Cable tray & Earthing calculation
- Cable Testing and Laying (Power, Control & Instrument cables)
- Battery, Battery Charger & Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) installation, testing & commissioning.
- Preparation of Specification & Schedule for the Project
- Preparation of Cable schedule, Electrical Schematic & Electrical layout of the project.
- Co-ordinating with Client and Sub-Contractor for smooth completion of project
- Preparation of Single Line Diagram of the project
- Designing of Reactive power Compensation.
- Designing of Back Up power requirement of the project.
- Analyzing & Preparation of Bill of Materials for the entire project.
- Coordinating with Chief Electrical Inspector with Government to get safety certificate of the installation activity.
B.tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
University of Calicut
HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION
JDT Islam Higher secondary school
Jan 2015Feb 2015
Diploma in Project Management
Diploma-level course from ALISON offers a comprehensive review of project management such as methodology, tool sets and documentation, and the project life cycle including analysis, planning, design and evaluation. The course also includes a project management case study. With qualifications in Project Management in great demand
internationally, this Diploma course will greatly enhance your career prospects.
Oct 2014Nov 2014
Solar and Renewable Energy
Solar Energy International
- Power factor improvement of Al-Dawwa pharmacy storage units
- Conduct load study at the site
- Design proper APFC panel to provide an PF not less than 0.96
- Provide proper automation for the three different chiller units
- High Tension UG cable maintenance in Gas plant
- Conduct DC-Hipot test on HT cables
- Locate the cable fault using fault locators
- Trace the cable with the help of cable layout diagram and cable locators
- Ensure safe working condition is provided for troubleshooting
- Ensure lockout-tagout procedures has been completed before commencement of work
- Conduct test to ensure that proper insulation values has been obtained
- Solar Outdoor Lighting in Water pumping stations
- Calculate the load for existing conventional system.
- Arrange the meeting with client and do the presentation.
- Make a detailed project proposal and submit to the client
- Make the single line diagram
- Design the required system
- Execute the project
- Solar Outdoor Lighting For Sinopec
- Prepare the drawings for the project
- Design the Solar outdoor Lighting system
- Execute the total project as per Standards
- Subcontract the Civil section of the project through bidding
- Update client with weekly work progress report and attend the client meeting every month
- Ensure the project is completed within specified time limit
- Solar Street lighting For Saudi Arabian Oil Company at Abqaiq
- Schedule the project according to the given span of time
- Make sure all the materials are of Saudi Aramco standards and are of suitable range
- Maximum power point tracking should be done before installation
- Report the progress to the Project manager and Saudi Aramco Officials(Client)
- Make sure that luminance intensity is above 45lux
- Make sure that all the working environment is safe
- Worked with Samsung Saudi Arabia for 385MW Co-generation project at Abqaiq Saudi Aramco
- Designed Indoor Substation for Sinopec at Ainakal
- Designed Electrical system for Crown Corks (Sub-Contractor of PEPSICO Company) for the expansion of Diesel generator and transformer.
- Designed Solar Outdoor Lighting system with security cameras for Sinopec
- Sinopec Corp. awarded the Certificate of appreciation for timely execution of Solar Outdoor lighting system with security cameras at their Abqaiq yard in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through cost effective techniques and design.
- Al Khaldi Holding Company awarded Certificate of Appreciation for Designing Electrical System for their Workshop at Abqaiq
- Name Fazil Minhaj KP
- Date of Birth 3rd October 1990
- Blood Group O positive
- Ethnicity Asian
- Nationality Indian
- Passport No. K6686795
- Driving License Valid in India and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia