Finance & Accounting Manager
- Reporting of Financial Transactions, prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Cost control, control all the costs and expenses based on procedures,
- Budget Management , overseeing an employing company's operating expenses, preparing an annual budget for FAA department; scheduling expenditures;
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy,
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like,
- Controller in the daily banking requirements; ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Salary calculation and payment,
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc
- Familiar with Sage software.