Finance & Accounting Manager
Beijing Capitano Coffee (Kapal Api Group) Co.,Ltd
- Reporting of Financial Transactions, prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Cost control, control all the costs and expenses based on procedures,
- Budget Management , overseeing an employing company's operating expenses, preparing an annual budget for FAA department; scheduling expenditures;
- Responsible for all activities in the accounts payable/receivable function. Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports. Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, and referring accounts to collection agencies.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like,
- Controller in the daily banking requirements; ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Salary calculation and payment,
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc
- Familiar with Sage software.