Electrical/Control System Engineer Assistant
1. Assist in automation solutions.
2. Design and Assemble control system panels with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller, SCADA) as well as providing after sales services.
3. Manage and assist in the assembly of low to medium voltage power distribution panels.
4. SCADA drawings/diagrams and assign objects to memories reserved by PLC. (Done with LG PLC and Siemens Protool software)
5. Create instruction manuals as well as basic electrical drawings
6. Set-up proposals for all projects including explanation of the project, duration, dead-line, as well as a price list of all materials included in the project.
7. Entry-level experience with programming PLC using GMWIN software.
8. Analyze and provide solutions for various electrical problems in machineries such as metal machines, plastic machines (extrusion lines, injection, crushers, etc), asphalt plants, cement plants, packaging lines, factory power distribution, stone plants, food processing lines, and water treatment plants. As well as the ability to maintain/resolve issues with systems which involve PLC controllers for which it needs the knowledge of following signals (Analog/Digital) of the controller and knowing how the controller reacts to those signals.
9. Install and calibrate instruments and digital indicators such as weighing scales, liquid counters, temperature controllers, pressure controllers, liquid levels, etc.
10. Provide maintenance for machineries in different applications such as Lathe shops, plastic factories, cement plants, asphalt plants, food and beverages, etc.
11. Very good knowledge of all the electronic/electrical parts such as PLCs' (including accessories of analog slots, digital slots, input/output slots, and power supply), programming AC/DC drives, Breakers both regular and controlled, contactors, overload protection, temperature and liquid controllers etc.