Knowledge & Solutions Specialist
Within the Customer Knowledge and Solutions department, duties include implementation, management, and administration of applications designed to improve customer satisfaction and team collaboration.
- Define requirements for system and front end development.
- Communicate functional needs to business partners and ITS
- Serve as liaison to business units and vendors.
- Understand functional process concerns related to Business Processes.
- Conduct meetings with vendors and outside consultants regarding project timeline, customizations, and enhancements.
- Preparation of technical requirements, specifications, and design documents that address business requirements.
- Author and enforce Quality System Procedures and Instructions.
- Authored Change and Development Documents including Test Plans, Scripts, etc.
- Design, test, launch, and document procedures for application.
- Work with business units to implement content migration.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement new procedures.
- Review change notices for changes needed in content of database and sites.
- Marketing of application to the Management and User Base.
- Training of Leadership and Customer Service utilizing documentation.
- Administration of the Knowledge Base, adding of users and setting privileges.
- Partner with Customer Service groups to plan, configure, and implement collaborative team workspaces.
- Created and administered surveys for user base.
- Work with Process Improvement Specialists to administer and implement Training and Development plans.