Director, Digital Product Management & Strategy
- Spearheading product management, and strategy of digital and data products across Staples lines of businesses.
- Building and delivering on the product roadmaps through a team of product managers, program managers, analysts, product quality assurance leads and data scientists.
- Partnering with platform engineering, sales, marketing, merchandising, and supply chain functions to foster collaborative and impactful delivery of the product features and capabilities.
- Establishing industry partnerships to test, learn and deploy cutting-edge digital, data and artificial intelligence technologies (machine learning, natural language processing & computer vision products).
- Driving 'Technology Enabled Smarter Sales & Marketing' program at Staples to deliver simple, smart and connected experiences for its customers and sales & customer service associates.
- Key member of the Digital Product Management team delivering customer-centric transformation through right balance of tables stakes and innovation.
- Built products and platforms for (a) self-service and post-transaction, (b) assisted/AI driven customer engagements, and (c) digitally enabling sales and customer service.
- Delivered profitable growth and transformation in an ever-changing business landscape.
- Awarded “Staples Star” for three consecutive years for making an outstanding contribution towards achievement of the group objectives.
- Received an award in 2016 for building the first Staples Data Science Product delivering multi-million dollar impact annually.
- Stood up sales enablement and customer service product function at Staples from its inception.