Archive Manager (Temporary Assign)
Al Zomoroda International Co. Agent of Zain Telecommunication - IQ
- Evaluate records for preservation and retention - some may be fragile and need careful handling, repair or conservation.
- Arrange the acquisition and retrieval of records.
- Cataloger collections and manage information and records.
- Liaise with donors and depositors of archives.
- Respond to inquiries from members of the public and other users.
- Advise users on how best to access, use and interpret archives.
- Prepare record-keeping systems and procedures for archival research and for the retention or destruction of records.
- Maintain user-friendly, computer-aided search systems.
- Promote the work through exhibitions, presentations, talks and visits.
- Organise training sessions on archival procedures.
- Identify ways of protecting and preserving collections.
- Advise on the ongoing organisation and storage of material in order to encourage organisations to plan for the future.