HR & Office Manager
Al Kubar Group for Marine Services and General Transportation Ltd.
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Organizational departmental planning;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company-wide committee facilitation;
- Company employee and community communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Charitable giving; and
- Employee services and counseling.
- Health and safety of the workforce.
And as Office Manager:
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc..
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.