Clinical Study Manager
Therapeutic Areas: Rheumatology (arthritis), Virology (hepatitis B and C)
- Therapeutic Area Leader for Rheumatology (arthritis) and Virology (hepatitis B and C) trials exceeding the goals in 75% of the clinical trials accomplished for the year.
- Overall responsibility for the study commitments within the country and for the local strategic planning in more than 15 international clinical trials coordinating the database cleaning process.
- Leading and optimizing the performance of the multi-disciplinary team (4 managers and more than 15 CRAs) ensuring compliance with ICH/GCP, local legislation and local and global procedures.
- Reorganization and improvement of the financial and administrative clinical trial’s controls, providing reliability of each project.
- Development and maintenance of the relationship with internal and external partners (clinical sites, laboratories, study teams and other support areas - legal department, market department, financial department and local clinical research department).