Market Strategy and Planning Manager
Procter & Gamble
1) Sales Operations:
• Identify sales trends and opportunities with data analysis.
Own category specific competitive landscape understanding and key business dynamics (promotions, initiative launches, pricing, etc.)
• Deliver winning choices across categories, channels and customers within the market.
2) Category Management:
• Execute SBD (Shopper Based Design) as part of overall commercial strategy.
• Develop and deploy detailed FMOT action plan for brands and initiatives.
• Category management and initiative implementation.
3) Operation of Trade Investments:
• Own SRM (Strategic Revenue Management) strategy, including execution of category growth vision, price, portfolio, mix and customer margin strategies.
• Lead the Trade Investment Priorities.
• Control Trade Terms implementation.
• Enable Customer Strategy/ Customer planning.
4) National Trade Marketing:
• Develop superior GO TO MARKET strategy (Assortment/Distribution/Promotion/Pricing strategies) and define differentiation needs.
• Portfolio strategy to the specific trade channels.
• National Launches.