Market Strategy and Planning Manager
Procter & Gamble
Worked as Commercial Operations manager and MS&P manager for Fabric Care, Home Care, Shave Care and Oral Care categories for Azerbaijan and Georgia markets. Responsibilities:
- Deliver P&G's winning choices across categories, channels and customers within the market; execution of SBD (Shopper Based Design) and portfolio as part of overall commercial strategy.
- Develop superior GO TO MARKET STRATEGY (Assortment/Distribution/Promotion/Pricing strategies) by Brand/Category/ Channel/Customer and define differentiation needs (in line with KBDs - Key Business Drives).
- Responsible for BOP (Business Operational Planning) including building blocks. Accountable for delivering commercially agreed plan within budget and strategy; input to commercial gap closing plans within strategy, outside of agreed budget.
- Own transformation of SRM (Strategic Revenue Management) strategy from regional strategy, incl. execution of category growth vision / price / promo / portfolio / mix / channel / customer margin strategies.
- Develop and deploy detailed FMOT action plan for brands and initiatives (incl. Sales deployment, local customer / channel execution, Sales Fundamentals execution).
- Lead and define Category CVE (Customer Value Evaluation)
- Define Category/Channel Success Requirements for brand building including initiatives and channel / customer requirements
- Own local GTM category specific competitive landscape understanding and key business dynamics (promotions, initiative launches, pricing, etc.)