Child Protection Assistant
Danish Refugee Council
- Facilitate reporting and information sharing within the Protection Working Group.
- Continuous liaison and communication with PWG members for coordination and the accumulation of information.
- Ensure that the Protection Working Group has a functional information management strategy and mechanism
- Ensure that the PWG produces regular updates and briefing notes on the protection concerns in the affected population, response activities, challenges and recommendations.
- Ensuring PWG work-plan targets are met, in collaboration with UNHCR and other PWG members.
- Oversee and carryout information management needs for the PWG and DRC, such as service mappings, 4Ws, accumulation and consolidation of data, document management
- Support development of PWG information sharing portal, as based on leading examples from the region.
- Develop and distribute shared training plans within the WG to support capacity development within the sector.
- To provide advice and support to DRC teams and other WG members concerning information management best practice.
- Liaise with WG members to receive regular activity and necessary updates, with dissemination and updating to WG when necessary.
- Support UNHCR and NGO PWG co-lead agencies for the coordination of WG meetings
- Collaboration with PWG sub Task-forces for the development of ToRs, work-plans, etc.
- Coordinate initiatives to build the protection capacity of partners, and civil society.
- Support protection mainstreaming efforts within the PWG and externally.
- Provide strategic support to PWG for the harmonisation of systems, processes, vulnerability criteria, etc.