BS.c (Telecommunication Engineering) CGPA 3.32
University of Engineering and Technology Taxila
Digital Signal Processing, Analog Communication, Digital Communication, Antenna and Wave Propagation, Signals and Systems, Control Systems, Microprocessors and Interfacing techniques, Optical Communication, Next Generation Networks, Transmission and Switching, Radio Frequency and Microwave Propagation.
Final Year Project:-
Designed and fabricated a Radio frequency Identification tag antenna to track vehicles for identification and security purposes. The antenna works on the ETSI frequency Band and it is suitable to paste on the license plates of the vehicles. The emphasis in developing the passive tag antenna is to achieve the efficient gain, bandwidth and the best impedance matching.
- Mobile bug detector.
- Smart car parking system.
- Daily base Islamic reminder gadget.
- Speed control of D.C motor through proportional integrator derivative controller.
- Time amplitude and frequency modulation.
- Conversion of bar code using MATLAB.
- Ultra Wide Band Printed slot Antenna with Bluetooth and dual notch band design in HFSS.