Global Business Development
Linde (formerly BOC)
Responsible for the global Hospitality business and Special Products in the Americas representing a 200+M€ portfolio.
- Delivered double digit growth in the global Hospitality business following alignment of a global strategy
- Successfully launched Hospitality businesses in Canada and Brazil through development of research based customer insights, local infrastructure, supply chain, and a compelling market offer.
- Led the Latin American Special Products and Chemicals business to achieve 10+% sustained growth through introduction of new products, improved product sourcing, refined marketing communication, and identification of internal synergies.
- Increased operating margin by 15% through North America Supply Chain optimization.
- Developed US market entry strategy for a "Green" fumigant delivering a $15M+ opportunity
- Leveraged US fumigant activity to identify and cultivate opportunities in Brazil and Chile.
- Participated on several US acquisition evaluation teams.