- Started a private real estate investment and property management business which directly owns or manages eight residential units in Washington DC and Atlanta, GA.
- Acquired and repositioned four underperforming residential units into boutique luxury rentals, nearly tripling NOI, while retaining 50% of units for existing elderly low-income residents.
- Converted Atlanta condominium to corporate rental, increasing rent 30%.
- Created compelling brand identity via interior design, LEED features, website, and advertising.
- Led all facets of building management including renovation, marketing, lease-up, and maintenance.
- Detailed mixed-use research paper was cited by client as reason for approval of client's residential/retail rezoning proposal.