Received Alexandria's Faculty of Engineering Honors for maintaining the 1st position on computer and communications department for the years 2013, 2014 and 2015 . Current GPA 3.83
Jun 2015 - Jul 2015
Programming and Database developer Trainee
Eventum IT Solutions
Jan 2015 - Feb 2015
Microsoft Programming Camp attendant
Attended a continuing Technical session and training of Student Festival Camp 2015. Worked on an Egypt tourist guide application gaining my first knowledge of MVVM pattern concept , On visual studio using c#.
Aug 2013 - Sep 2013
Trainee at Web Development –System Admin- Technical Support-data base
Smart Village Company
Worked on Microsoft visual studio using c# and SQL server Management Studio on the 1st part of the training.
Sep 2011 - Oct 2011
Marketing Coordinator Assistant
Smart Village Company
Had a trainee at the Sales and marketing department, as Marketing Coordinator Assistant. I worked on the social Media Monitoring and marketing Techniques.Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in 23% growth of online views and interaction.
2012 - 2017
Bachelor degree in Computer and Communications (current)
Alexandria Faculty of Engineering , SSP
-Currently ranking top of my class of year 2017 (1st position on computer and communications department) GPA 3.83
-12 to 14 courses per academic year involving computer software , hardware and communications.
2010 - 2012
House Of English,Alexandria,Egypt
-Ranked 2nd position on my class of 2012
-total score 99.5%
- 8 OL subjects achieving 8 A*
-1 Maths Al level achieving an A grade
(order from last to first):
- Designing a model for an optimal hotel and compound management system for
www.kamareiaresort.com that is easy to use and connects all the facilities of the compound . (current)
- Implementing a Networks socket layer and a reliable transport layer like TCP,insuring datagrams delivery from a server PC to a client PC in order with no errors by implementing a reliable transfer service on top of the UDP/IP protocol.This project was pretty close to what actually happens in real life networking. [java]
- Creating a Program similar to paint where user can draw ,colour, move, resize shapes. use Undo,redo ,save,delete ..and so on[java and gui tools]
- creating students information storage based on data structures course and binary trees.
- creating a mobile phonebook with the necessary options as searching, adding,editing,deleting contacts and so on [c language]
- c language
- java language
- Microsoft word and excel
- basic knowledge of c# (used in previous training and currently working on further self study on Microsoft Virtual Academy )
- Ruby language (used in previous training)
- Extremely organised
- Powerful negotiator
Azure Cloud computing session, Evangelist Sherif El Mahdi
- attended a Microsoft cloud computing session using Azure.
-member of LEO social charity club
-organised several fundraising events for charity work
-organiser in the annual ana mawhub event in Alexandria Bibliotheque for disabled kids