Director, Professional Services
- Established and managed the professional services team (pre-sales, consulting, training, support), the project team and the product team (business analysts, software engineers): team of 20 based in Paris, London and New York (sales turnover of €5M).
- PMO: prepared and maintained the organization's master and resource plans, project team set up, prioritization of efforts , estimation of project costs, risk management, recruit & and managed career of staff. Participation in project steering groups.
- Defined project management methodology: increased projects' margins by 20%, increased billable consulting time by 10%, up to 90%.
- Scaled & structured the group in order to meet expanding client needs (500% sales growth in 6 years). Oversaw the transition of Partners JCF Group to FactSet Partners. Successfully achieved 100% client retention
- Established and managed a team in the USA to develop and support activity (monthly trips to the US).
- Provided pre-sales support for strategic accounts (RFI, RFP management), defined unit business model.
- Global project management (multi-continents projects).
- Met with & monitored client relationships.
Clients: Goldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, CM-CICS, Carnegie, PNC Bank, etc...