Servion Global Solutions
1 Project: IPCC 7.5 Comprehensive deployment model for Kotak Mahindra Group
- Position: Technical Lead for the design and deployment of the Cisco IPCC Enterprise edition.(Multi Site).
- Background:Kotak Mhindra Group are a financial giants with a focus areas in Banking,Securities and Investments.The project involved building an Cisco enterprise Contact Center Solution to get diffrent business Units under a single UCCE platform.
- Role: The roles included design, deployment and handing over the solution to the support team to manage the site. Prepared documents like High level design Document, Low level design document, System Acceptance test Plan for the UAT sign off. I was also involved in training different Business Units for the Web View Reporting.
- Additional Role:Includes the installation and integration of CVP and Ipcc 7.5 components, Development of the ICM Script as per different Business Logic.
- Components worked on: The components configured and used are UCCE 7.5 component set,CVP(7.02),Management Poratal,Support Tools, Call Manager (7.01),VXML Gateways AS5400XM, Voice Gateways AS5400XM.
2 Project: IPCC Hosted 7.2 deployment model for Ho Chi Minh Telecommunication (Vietnam)
- Position: Technical Lead for the integration of CVP and IPCC Hosted Components.
- Background:Saigon Telecommuniaction is a leading Telecom Providers in Vietnam.Saigon Telecom wanted to provide a Hosted Solution to its various customers.This project provided a Hosted infrastructure Model.
- Role: The role included integration of the CVP Components with IPCC Hosted Model, ICM Scripts development as per the business logic. Coordinating with Cisco AS team who were involved in the Ipcc hosted model deployment for the integration. I had Prepared documents like High level design Document, Low level design document, System Acceptance test Plan, Final Handover Documentation.
- Additional Role: Training had to be imparted to the customers about UCCE Design and Functionalities. I had also given a final Handover training to the customer after the project was completed.
- Components worked on: The components used for the setup are PGW2200,Cisco ITP ,ICM SS7 card, Call manager versions 6.0 ,Voice Gateways AS535XM,Core Switch WS-C4503,IPCC HOSTED COMPONENT VER 7.2 (NAM Rogger, NAM AWS/HDS, NAM VRU/PG, CICM Rogger, CICM AWS/HDS, CICM CCM/PG),CVP versions 4.0,VG and VXML Gateways AS535XM
3 Project: CVP Standalone Model deployment at Idea Cellular.
- Position: Member of Cisco Red Batch Team.
- Background: Idea Telecomm is a leading Telecommunication company running on CVP Standalone Model.
- Role: I was part of the Cisco Red Batch team who were involved in stabilizing the deployed model.
- Awards:Awarded with a certificate of recognition from Servion Global Solutions for the extended work done to stabilize the setup.
4 Project: IPCC Hosted 7.2 deployment model for Hanoi Telecommunication (Vietnam) (Ongoing Project)
- Position: Technical Lead for the design and deployment of IPCC Hosted with integration of CVP with Hosted Solutions.
- Background: Hanoi Telecomm is a again a leading Telecommunication Government company in Vietnam. The project is quite similar to the Ho chi minh project mentioned above however the scope includes design and deployment of IPCC hosted which was earlier done by Cisco AS.
- Role: The role includes design, deployment and handing over the solution to Support Team. Prepared documents like High level design Document, Low level design document, System Acceptance test Plan and Training given.
Other project included Citibank Singapore Multi Site ICM Scripting Project with IPCC support.