An experienced and motivated HR Professional with a comprehensive knowledge and working experience in HR Recruitment, Administration and Payroll Management.
- Customer Service Training
- Risk Assessment Training
- Microsoft Project 2002
- PORT Leadership Training - Level I (Level I)
- PORT Leadership Training - Level II (Level II)
- PORT Leadership Training - Level III (Level III)
UAE Labour Law
Aug 2012 - Present
Human Resources Executive
Canadian Specialist Hospital
- Management of Compensation and Benefits not limited to Payroll, Promotions, Increments etc.
- Management of Employees Leave.
- Preparation of Final Settlements and End of Service Benefits as per UAE Labour Law.
- Recruitment of Allied Health and Non Medical Staffs.
- Compilation of various HR Management Reports.
- Composition and Revision of HR Policies & Procedures governed by UAE Labour Law.
- Organizing Employee Satisfaction Surveys..
- Coordinating HRIS related issues and development of the system.
Dec 2008 - Jul 2012
Human Resources Coordinator
- Preparing, reviewing and analyzing variety of data and information for preparation of customized management reports as required by the Human Resources Director.
- Coordinate with local and foreign newspaper agencies and online recruitment services portals such as Monster and Naukri for posting of vacancy advertisements.
- Prepare progress reports on ongoing search engagements for management’s reviews.
- Assist in development of any changes in HR policies & procedures to better facilitate the recruiting process.
- Developing and Revising Job Description of new and existing skills through the company.
- Coordinating Management staff recruitment, arranging MPR, visa, medical, spouse and family visa, travel and other formalities as per the company’s procedures.
- Preparation and Designing of Artwork for newspapers Job Advertisements.
- Acting as one point contact for all HR – IT Coordination regarding IT helpdesk services, HRIS enhancements, access granting etc.
- Administrating the Opentext Livelink Document Management System for HR Division
Mar 2007 - Nov 2008
Human Resources Assistant
- Assisting in the development of any changes in employment procedures, policies and forms to better facilitate the recruiting process and execute human resources support activities.
- Screen Job applications and forward to concerned departments.
- Coordinate in Manpower and Target Amendments Procedures.
- Participating in the recruitment and selection of new employees, including running employment ads, screening and scheduling interviews.
- Handle orientation and paperwork for new hires and send rejection letters to candidates not selected.
- Coordinating with Government Liaison & Support Services with regard to applying new recruits visas, status changes, National ID etc.
- Maintain files and records, process employment application, gather and distribute employee information.
Advance Diploma in Human Resources Management
Academic College of London
Zabeel Cultural Institute for Management Science (Study Center in Dubai)