Digital Marketing Executive
- Deliver websites and digital campaigns to clients by closely working with and monitoring designers, developers and analytics team.
- Supervise the design of client’s website and provide necessary changes when necessary.
- Conduct quality checks on website, proofread contents and check mobile responsiveness & prepare quality check report for the websites.
- Ensure the quality of delivered websites by testing every element of the websites.
- Create social media profiles for clients and oversee the design of cover photo and profile picture.
- Deliver social media campaigns for clients on Facebook, Google Plus, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Deliver, manage and monitor paid Facebook campaigns for clients.
- Write, proofread and design social media contents.
- Create, manage, proof-read and edit contents in a web-based environment.
- Create landing page for clients’ digital campaigns.
- Manage BeLocal Today’s social media page.
- Brand BeLocal Today digitally through social media platforms, blogs, and social media.
- Conduct keyword research.
- Engage in continuous research regarding digital marketing, learn new concepts and keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in the industry.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer based in Australia and assist him in his different works as assigned by him on a regular basis.
- Prepare presentations for business development & give sales pitch to prospects.
- Contribute to organisational development and make recommendations to the top management.