Sr. Document Controller
Samsung CCE Joint Venture
Working with Samsung CCE Tadawul Towers Project Major job profile consists of;
• EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) using Primavera Contracts Manager
• Registering all incoming and outgoing correspondences, MoM, Drawings & technical submittals into the Expedition for easy tracking.
• Responsible for Control/Track/Issue of complete project documentation such as incoming and outgoing correspondence, site instructions, change orders, ERI, RFI, CVI, Submittals and other forms of pertinent documents from the client and subcontractors.
• Set up document control filing system in by organizing, labeling, indexing.
• Archiving, updating contract package documents
• Co-ordination between Main Consultant & Contractor.
• Maintain Archive section up to date.
• Fulfill Client’s requirements of handing over
• Successful closeout and handover of documentation from Projects
• Proactively engage Lead or Team Lead Document Controllers on deviations from standards/procedures.
• Maintain Tender/Contract Documents.
• Coordinates the training for all new employees on the Documentation System.
• Audits documentation system periodically
• Monitoring and tracking of controlled documents from initiation to implementation.
• Convene meeting as & when necessary
• Maintain Variation Orders, Claims & QS reports log.
• Preparation of Monthly Reports for submitting to Client
• Daily backup (electronic copy) of project documents
• Follow-up with team members for “open” status items
• Maintain ISO standard for Project Documentation
• Update drawings in accordance with Drawing Register