Data Entry Operator
North South University
- Performed data entry using excel to add new records, check, verify and monitor for the purpose of accreditation of ACBSP program
Graduated recently and gained experiences in the field of finance and accounting, looking to leverage professional and challenging position,whereby I can adapt and groom my knowledge to provide value to the organization.
Major - Finance
Minor - Economics
CGPA - 3.72 (expected)
1.Worked as a Brand Amplifier for social events in "British American Tobacco"
2. Volunteered at "Jaago Foundation" for collecting money for building the school of "Jaago"and teaching children. ( Feb 2011)
3. Contributed as a member of NSU Finance Club. (May 2015 - Dec 2015)
4. Accomplished Primary course of photography from Pathshala - South Asian Media Institute
(May 2012) and Foundation course of photography from Pathshala (august 2013)
5. Participated as a member of NSU Photography Club ( Sept 2012- February 2013)
1. Achieved Merit based scholarship from North South University. ( January 2013- January 2016)
2. Achieved Gold Medal award for winning "Table Tennis Championship" in European Standard School. ( 2010)
Moderate skills to perform daily routine tasks . Skills include : Filtering, pivot table, slicers, splitting , macro, what if functions.
Basic skills to operate and forecast sales, expenses and other related issues which is needed for future estimations.
Basic skills to perform statistical measures
Basic skills to edit , redesign graphs for graphs and retouch for changes.