Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs - Technical Affairs
- Civil engineer and supervisor at King Abdullah Road project in Buraidah (approximately 600 Million).
- Supervising the preparation of Buraidah Strategic Transport Plan (from 2015 to 2035).
- Preparation of project contract document.
- Financial and technical evaluation of ongoing projects.
- Negotiating new contracts as well as change orders.
- Supervising engineering design for bridges, tunnels and all types of pavements and application of value engineering to save cost.
- Application of technical and financial government regulations.
- Arrangement of all level and managerial meetings.
- Arrangement of project initial/final handing over process.