Qassim Authority - Technical Affairs
- Direct Supervision on government projects in Qassim region.
- Preparation of project contract document.
- Financial and technical evaluation of ongoing projects.
- Negotiating new contracts as well as change orders.
- Supervising engineering design for bridges, tunnels and all types of pavements and application of value engineering to save cost.
- Application of technical and financial government regulations.
- Arrangement of all level and managerial meetings.
- Arrangement of project handing over process.
- Responsible for King Abdullah Road project in Buraidah (approximately 0.6 Billion).
- Responsible for preparation of Buraidah Strategic View study (from 2015 to 2035).