El-Seif Engineering Contracting
Materials Engineer at El-Seif head office, supply Chain Management.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare proposals and budgets, analyze labor costs, write reports, and perform other managerial tasks.
- Evaluate technical specifications and economic factors relating to the design objectives of processes or products.
- Follow client standards and procedures for inspection, documentation requirements, delivery requirements and assessing materials for specific qualities.
- Techno‐ commercial evaluation and preparation of comparative statements.
- Assisting preparation of prototypes and samples.
- Generating PO for services and materials.
- Helping to ensure that products comply with national and international legal and quality standards.
- Supervising staff who follow‐ up on material delivery and documentation requirements.
- Considering the costs implications of materials used and alternatives, in terms of both time and money.