Quality Assurance Officer and Admin Manager
Aaisha Hospital A.E.C.H.S Rawalpindi
Duties included were:
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Setting customer service standards.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Writing management and technical reports.
- Determining training needs.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Directing objectives to maximise profitability.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information.
- Monitoring performance.
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile the general ledger
- Prepare and reconcile general bank statements
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Ensure data is entered into the system
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Prepare income statements.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Assist with the annual audit.
- Maintain financial files and records.