2nd August 1988
Sep 2006Jun 2012
Jan 1992Jun 2006
AL JAMEEL private school Al Salimiya, Kuwait
- Excellent planning, design and problem resolution skills.
- Proficiency in using Adobe PhotoShop; CAD Find Sketch, 3D Studio MAX, Primavera P6 Microsoft Project, SAP-2000, and Microsoft Office Suites.
- Design layout and application technique skills
- Design Blueprints, Drawings, Schamatic Diagrams, Landscaping, Terrains.
- Design Layout grids, horizontal and vertical representations and confirmed precision of section corners, property landmarks.
- Use of electronic distance-measuring equipment, and other survey instruments.
- In-depth knowledge of various building materials – Concrete, Steels, Carpentings, Sealants, Coatings, Metals, Plastics, PVC, Paintings, Floorings, and Glass.
- Strong written and verbal communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate ideas visually to clients
Vast experience and knowledge on proven design techniques, methods and principals involved in architecture, with great ability to interpret schematic drawings, has great familiarity with engineering software, wide knowledge in architectural beauty which involves application of principles, techniques, procedures and equipment in the achievement of impressive and best-of-breed designs, precision technical plans, blueprints drawings and models.
- Engineering Courses :
- AutoCAD 2012 (2D-3D)
- 3D studio MAX 2012 ( Fundamentals – Parametric Object – Transformation tools
- Modifiers (2D-3D) – Modeling and Materials – Lighting – Advanced Lighting & Mental Ray & V.Ray )
- Primavera P6 - Project Manager in Faculty of Engineering – CAIRO University . Egypt
- Sap 2000 – Faculty of Engineering – CAIRO University . Egypt
- Preparing for the Fundamental Engineering exam (F.E) from the American University of Cairo (by end of 2012)
- Personality Courses :
- Development Skills - Cambridge Training Collage Britain
- Human Development Diploma – Canadian Training Center of Human Development
- Management Priorities
- Creative Thinking
- Marketing Strategies
- Business Communication Skills
- Aug (2009): Trained at SHBC - Hamid Behbehani General Trading and Contracting
- Aug (2010): Trained at SHBC - Hamid Behbehani General Trading and Contracting
- Jul (2011): Trained at Orascom – Egypt
Assistant Project Manager
Arabian Scaffolding Co.
Worked as an Assistant project manager and was responsible for the following tasks:
- Handled sub-tasks of the project execution phase.
- Maintained execution’s schedule log.
- Coordinated between the Consultant’s office and Contractors.
- Supervised a team of technicians and builder.
- Reported to the Project Manager with Task Schedules and Plan progress.
- Assisted in project Execution from tracking Materials to Installations.
Oct 2012Jul 2013
SHBC ( Said Hamid Bahbahani )
Worked as a Civil Engineer and was responsible for the following tasks:
- Used CAD system to apply modifications to working sites.
- Revised installations with builders and various workers.
- Analyzed various areas and factors regarding design & constructions.
- Find, investigate and examine the location of site and rectify if required.
§ Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers
§ Federation of Arab Engineers
§ Kuwait Syndicate of Engineers