Derayah Financial Company
- Directs the overall financial plans and accounting practices of the company.
- Oversees treasury, accounting, budget, and audit activities of the company.
- Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team.
- Oversees financial and accounting system controls and standards.
- Ensures timely financial and statistical reports for management / or Board use.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts, conferring President.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting.
- Effective communicator of the role of the Finance function to the wider management team.
- Assess the organizational performance (divisions) against both the annual budget and company’s long-term strategy.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth.
- General secretary for BOD meetings, Audit committee meetings, and Compensation committee meetings.