Competently managing consultancy and technical projects as part of the Ministry of Labor PMO. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible of alignment with strategic objectives, setting the KPIs, and realize the benefits in the program and projects that I’m managing. The projects include software, e-Services, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Consultation Studies and many more.
- Responsible for managing a complex program - of 8 projects across MoL deputies - for open government initiative (Ma3an), and build program management governance model.
- Build and manage the team of project managers from different portfolios to deliver Ma3an platform.
- Develop and achieve Program Plans and report on projects/programs progress.
- Responsible for writing RFPs, managing contracts and vendors, ensuring all contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Effective management and achievement of targets, e.g. cost, schedule, quality, risk and deliverables.
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects including scope / risk management of assigned projects/programs.
- A member of PMO transformation unit, who is managing the initiative of the unified EPM platform across MoL+