Target (s): International Business / Sales / Trader
- Management Skills – 2007
- Coaching – 2005
- Embassy SES – two years of studies in Australia
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in Spanish;
- Fluent in Portuguese,
- Fluent conversation in German.
- U.S.A. – Key Accounts controller, sales, new clients researches;
- Europe – Key Accounts controller, sales, new clients researches;
- South Africa – Key Accounts controller, sales, new clients researches;
- Latin America – Key Accounts controller, sales, new clients researches,
- Australia – two years of studies.
Oct 2005 - Present
October/2005 up to nowSCHULZ S/A - Brazilian Company which provides solutions in supplying automotive and mechanical units and components. Air compressor manufacturer.
- Management, planning and coordination of commercial activities and sell of products in the international market, definition and implementation of strategic and commercial politics, maintaining contacts with clients, chambers of commerce and governmental organs;
- Management, planning and coordinating administrative activities;
- Team coordination;
- Visits to clients for negotiation and businesses increasing;
- Development of markets and new clients with sales strategies, seeking growing results;
- Feedback for Clients and growth accompaniment in the market;
- Accompaniment of payments and diverse internal controls related with clients;
- Analyzes and viability in participating in international fairs and others worldwide events which contribute economic growth to the company;
- Elaborate export commercial politics aiming market tendencies,
- Clients seeking and maintenance of "Key Accounts".
- Opening of new markets, elevating the results of the company and constant visits, resulting in the quality and satisfaction of the clients;
- Considerable growth in market;
- Recuperation of market and inactive clients, analyzing the motive of the reduction of purchases and presentation of new proposes increasing sales,
- Growth over goals established by the high direction.
Oct 2001 - Oct 2005
October/2001 – September/2005DOHLER S/A – Brazilian textile company.
- Responsible by international sales negotiations;
- Feedback for clients and accompaniment of requests;
- Negotiation of prices and forms of payment;
- Accompaniment of payments and control of stocks;
- Boarding/shipment authorization;
- Team coordination;
- New markets research and actual markets maintenance in the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and South Africa.
- New markets increasing sales, constant visits resulting in quality and satisfaction of the clients;
- Increase of sales with the existing clients and new customers,
- Recuperation of markets and inactive clients, increasing sales and got better annual turn over.
Apr 1993 - Dec 1998
April/1993 – December/1998BANCO MERCANTIL DE SÃO PAULO - Commercial Private Brazilian Bank.
- Responsible of Leasing, Finame and other credit lines for companies and general customers;
- Administrative obligations relating to the financial area;
- Analysis of credit lines for acquisition of property, machines and other goods by companies and general customers;
- Sale of credit cards, insurance products and account supervisor,
- General internal support needed to organize credit lines.
- Clients fidelity,
- Improvement in administrative trials.
Aug 2005 - Dec 2007
Complete MBA related to administration manegement.
Feb 2004 - Aug 2005
This specialization was to improve my international business manegment.
Feb 1992 - Dec 1997
Five years university degree, the studies were related with economy x International Business.