Senior Admission Adviser
American University of the Middle East (AUM)
- Supervised and coordinated the admission process from different angles, and handling all matters related to applying students, such as ensuring all their application documents are complete, scheduling their placement tests, giving them proper orientation about the university, and handling all their queries until they become officially registered with the university,
- Coordinated university events and activities, including graduation ceremonies,
- Worked closely with the Registrar to ensure all applying students’ files and documentation are accurate.
- Maintained good relationship with students and parents.
- Responsible for assigned sales targets of enrolled students to AUM (on a monthly and annual basis), providing tuition fees packages and categories to different sets of clients.
- Developed and updated the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) database on a regular basis.
- Conducted phone interviews with applying students to answer their queries about the university,
- Organized events (e.g. exhibitions and fairs) to promote university faculties and facilities, in order to encourage more students to apply to university.
- Conducted school visits for collecting students’ needed data.
- Implemented orientation sessions for selected candidates and their parents before enrollment.
- Screened candidates through personal interviews for final selections.
- Handled government-related documents for applying students.
- Updated and maintained all records and documents (Hard copies and soft copies).