Qatar National Bank ( AL AHLI ) Cairo ,Egypt.
Senior Legal & Contracts Adviser
- Draft, review, and negotiate all types of contracts, policies, and legal documents including but not limited to:
- Commercial loans and credit facilities agreements.
- Review insurance policies related to credits guarantees.
- contracts related to different types of commercial arrangements including Intellectual property agreements.
- contracts related to acquisition/disposal/lease of real estates.
- relevant policies and product papers.
- Other type of transactional documents as may be required in the course of the Group's business.
- Reviewing and drafting facilities agreement.
- Advising on wholesale, and retail banking, as well as treasury matters.
- Creating and reviewing standard forms.
- Supervise and training junior legal counsels.