Production Planning & Customer Service Manager
British American Tobacco
- Customer Focus and business results driven management
- Ensure product availability while optimizing working capital throughout the whole supply chain
- Business scenario planning and strategy definition
- Design and Deliver Production Plan in order to achieve the quantity of stock required for Nobleza´s factory movement to PilarIndustrial Park
- Production planning and scheduling (MPS + ERP), raw materials purchasing planning (MRP – SAP), distribution planning (APO-SNP), stocks policies definition and control.
- Manage over USD 120 MM of FG and WM stock
- Supply Chain S&OP process Leader
- Definition and cascading of Supply chain strategy in alignment to Southern Cone Area integration
- Lead Planning team, 8 employees (2 managers y 6 professionals)
- Delivery of projects on time in full. Service Level over 95%
- Working Capital Optimization (20% reduction)
- VMI stock management for 12 Distribution Centers (savings over USD 0,9 MM per year). Service level over 99%
- Coordination of product sourcing migration from Argentina to Chile
- Planning team’s profile and roles redefinition turning it into a key talent source for Supply Chain
- Design and implement contingency sourcing strategies during Nobleza’s factory movement
- Implementation of SAP – SNP (Supply Network Planning) Module.
- Develop imports sourcing strategy for finish goods products and design an exports contingency plan to allow a sustainability plan.