- Creative Advertising and Market Planning
- Social Media Advertising
- Data Entry
- Market Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Penetration
- Customer Support
- Data Marketing Campaigns
- Conceptual Planning
- Client Relationship Development
- Promotional Writing
- Project Management.
Highly-organised Advertising Graduate with a solid academic background who possess relevant knowledge in Advertising, Creative Design and Marketing Very adaptable to new surroundings and pressurized environments. as well as fast learning and an eagerness to succeed. Talented at identifying, planning and developing new advertising tools and platforms suited to marketing and implementing them successfully.
Passionate about Korean Culture in Australia, and looking for an Internship with Consulate in Cultural Affairs department where unique skill set can be utilized and showcased in an environment most suited to the skills, passion and enthusiasm.
My current job role sees me surrounded by many different nationalities and cultures from all over the world, and being able to participate in an internship within a cultural affairs team would greatly benefit me in my future job roles as well as the consulate itself who will benefit from my 9 months of intensive language placement programs, and dedication.
B.A. - Advertising
Shanghai Fudan University - China
- TOEIC - 850 score
- NEW HSK level 6
- HAN JA advanced level 2
- Korea History Exam (level 2)
- MOS Master
- Exceptional communicator capable of developing and nurturing professional relationships.
- Have effective communication skills that ensure professional customer relations. Multi-lingual – fluently and effectively communicate in English, Korean and Mandarin.
- Demonstrated capacity to organise tasks, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Known by colleagues for cross-discipline talents in needs analysis, troubleshooting and problem resolution in fast-faced, technical environments.
- Have a great attitude towards customer service support, with an exemplary performance record of orchestrating functions of providing customer services, including customer needs assessment, attaining quality standards to meet specific needs, and assessment of customer satisfaction.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Personable with innate relationship building qualities; capable of building and maintaining professional customer relationships.
- Have an unwavering commitment to client service, with the ability to develop useful relationships with clients, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty
- Proficient in internet, Windows and computer operations including Microsoft office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of all forms of advertising – digital, print, social media, etc; with strong, proven creative sense and judgment.
- Have strong project management and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and put programs into action by establishing and meeting deadlines
Jul 2015 - Present
Fortrust Education Agency
- Good understanding of current educational context and markets, and ability to prioritize and handle numerous tasks concurrently.
- Determining specific student needs, provide and offer verbal and/or written proposal outlining different courses and institutional options and benefits.
- Collaborate with other departments to organize sales support services such as school fee payments, application of visas, departure briefings, accommodation placements, guardianship. and airport pick ups
- Help to promote product awareness of Fortrust Melbourne in the market and generate sales leads.
- Generate enquiries from marketing activities and encourage prospects to visit the office for consultation.
- Deliver professional services as an Education Consultant and Support students
- Highly-Focused and organised individual having strong customer service and administrative skills along with huge knowledge of educational teaching methods.
- Using the knowledge, language advantage, contact and research to develop the sales from enquiry stage presentation, proposal, and consultation to final closing of sales.
Mar 2014 - Sep 2014
ITT Goulds Pumps, Korea
- Updated and compiled logistics-related monthly reports.
- Maintained and updated stock inventory records and location of goods, as well as ensuring all payments are processed in time
- Created and maintained contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Traced, tracked and expedited purchase processes of various materials and ensured accuracy of all inventories.
- Provided high-quality and timely customer service to achieve individual goals and targeted performance/service levels.
- Provided a high level of customer service and client relations while demonstrating attention to detail, flexibility and innovation in resolving problems.
- Ensured that customers’ instructions are verified and acted upon within the set turnaround time.
- Exercised patience and calmness at all times whilst attending to clients.
Apr 2010 - Aug 2010
Design and Marketing Intern
- Assisted in designing and developing posters, pamphlets and other marketing materials.
- Attended trade shows, conferences, networking events and networked with other professionals in the industry to develop new business opportunities and ideas.
- Assisted in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and developing new methods of marketing/advertising.
- Provided support in the distribution and delivery of marketing materials, as well as planning and implementing trade shows.
- Participated in social media efforts whilst maintaining tracking report of public relations activities..
- Assisted in devising marketing strategies and plans; as well as supporting marketing staff by conducting market research, market trends, forecasts, new product information and relaying customer services requests.
- Updated sales and marketing calendars and prepared marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and data
- Took ownership of enquiries from clients and staff that ensured a professional image is well-maintained at all times and accurate messages forwarded.
- Maintained professionalism and courtesy at all times while interacting with customers, colleagues and supervisors.
- Promoted team cohesion; showed a willingness and ability to work with a diverse team.
- Provided prompt, courteous customer service and professional resolution of customer issues.