Regional Director of Sales
Maverick Hotel Group
I added to my extensive Hilton Family of Brands background and experience with the IHG & Marriott Family of Brands during my time here as the pre-open and ramp Director of Sales for the Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld & Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Wesley Chapel.
- I completed the the Pre-Open Critical Path / Road Map Items, Participated in all RAMP Calls with the pre-open hotel support teams, researched and prepared the Rate Binder and worked with the Revenue Management Team to set rates. I evaluated and set up the competitive set for STAR, built out the Hotel Content Management / EPIC platforms, set up and maintain Hotel Planner, C-Vent, Trip Advisor, Facebook, Linked In, Meeting Broker, providing all content,loading photos, and maintaining these platforms as well.
- The Facebook page I was responsible for at Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld has over 60,000 fan's globally and is the highest fan-base of any Staybridge Suites page with the exception of the Brand sponsored page.
- Through focused efforts in educating our Team and Guests as well on the importance of the Trip Advisor Platform I was able to drive the rank from 344 of 344 hotels listed in Orlando when we opened the Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld all the way into the "Top 5 Hotels in Orlando" at 4 of 347 hotels currently listed. This gained us a spot on the first page for top ranked properties in Orlando searches.
- Events such as the putting up of the Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld's Christmas Carol Tree (now an annual tradition with Ornaments on it from guests all around the Globe), to the Easter Rock Hunt and Soup-er Bowl aka Super Bowl Party we have driven Guest engagement and loyalty through involvement.
- I worked through the process of for the Official SeaWorld Hotel partnership in place for the Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld.
- All required brand training with IHG was completed.
- A majority of the required Brand training for Marriott was completed and I did become a certified Access Edge Coach for Marriott.
- Multiple Sales Blitzes were done with great success and outside calls preparing for our opening.
- The 2017 & 2018 Sales and Marketing Plan's were completed.
- Out-side the box ideas such as Shop & Stay Packages based on length of stay to drive International Shopping Travelers (especially out of Brazil and Argentina) found us investigating new opportunities. We were able to establish a partnership with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and are able to offer NFL Game Experience Tickets at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa at discount pricing through all 4 of our properties.
- Represented all 4 of our properties at the Florida Huddle Show where we generated multiple target agreements by establishing relationships/partnerships with select Companies including Virgin Holidays, and Jac Travel who produce the best length of stay reservations based on the number of International Travelers they book.
- I attended networking and educational events with Visit Orlando, Visit Florida, Pasco County Tourism Development Council, and Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association.
- We opened the Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld on June 14th 2017.
- Target open date for the Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Wesley Chapel is set for October 25th, 2018.