Partner Consultant. Ecodigma is a young non-profit enterprise devoted to promote and facilitate change processes towards Sustainability. We work for private and public companies and NGOs
Researcher The project aims to answer the question: Will participatory governance live up to its promise and improve environmental policy delivery? ECOPAG will identify those participatory methods and those real-world settings that are most likely to enhance environmental effectiveness.
Consultant Stone Soup is an enterprise devoted to promote effectiveness in Third Sector organisations. I am working with Stone Soup in projects related to social entrepreneurship and collaborative management facilitation.
Representing • Irukandji Aquatik Films at Shark Alliance and OCEAN 2012 coalitions • Projecte Ninam at the Marine Stewardship Network of Catalunya
Sep 2007 - Oct 2009
Sep 2000 - Jun 2004
Advanced Degree in International Business and Trade
Oct 2009 - Dec 2010
Project Coordinator and Internal Strategic Consultant
Coordination of the Formar Project.
- Development of awareness raising materials and activities within the nautical sector
- Development of inter-sectoral debates on the benefits of introducing environmental considerations in the nautical businesses
- Coordination of team members
- Internal Strategic Consultant
- Analisis of the organization's business structure
- Development of the Strategic Plan for the organization. Main objectives:
- Strengthening its institutional structure
- Improving its human resources management
- Improving its financial sustainability and autonomy
- Increasing its social base
- Study on citizens' perceptions towards the creation of a Marine Protected Area in Sant Feliu de Guíxols (Girona)
Jul 2004 - Jul 2007
- Development of management strategies that combine sustainability principles with ecoefficiency;
- Collaboration in the European project eLCA2
- Responsible of the European Project TRABOREMA to deal with socio economic study of the Prespa Lake area
- Group’s marketing and promotion activities
- Grant management
Jul 2003 - Dec 2003
- Administrative tasks
- Research on the possibilities of Catalan agricultural small andmedium enterprises in European markets
- Research on water scarcity;
- Organization of promotional events, business meetings and fairs.