Technical Recruiter with experience in the government and commercial industry’s. Knowledgeable in recruiting for the cleared government IT market. Strong proven track record playing a key role in the final decision and hiring process for professional IT environments. Self-motivated team player and an excellent communicator.
Aug 2004 - Present
- Responsible for managing and staffing company wide recruiting requirements.
- Recruit for large to small federal healthcare, Department of Defense (DoD) and other government agencies in support of several prime contracts, subcontracts, and sole source task orders.
- Recruit for cleared technical positions requiring a NAC, Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI, CI or Lifestyle Full Scope Polygraph.
- Specialize in IT recruiting for the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Coordinate with subcontractors and staffing agencies regarding outsourced positions.
- Meet/discuss requirements with hiring managers to gather information regarding job requirements.
- Write offer letters for approved candidates.
- Use applicant tracking system to manage job descriptions and to track candidates in the pipeline.
May 2004 - Aug 2004
- Provided technical recruiting for several cleared government clients (DoD, FBI, EPA, NOAA).
- Recruited for cleared and non-cleared IT positions.
- Established and maintained client relationships.
- Created new business using cold calling methods and strategies.