Head of C&B
Akita, Sector - Holding company, main businesses are: automotive, agriculture, transportation & logistics, real estate & construction, HORECA, etc.
Headcount - 6 000 empl.
Direct assignees amount -5 ppl.
Compensations and org development:
• Consulting support company's employees, line managers, top management on issues of labor remuneration, compensation and benefits system
• Manage the process of goal setting and performance evaluation, develop annual performance evaluation policy
• Analyze and develop compensation and benefits policies within the overall company strategy
• Labor and econimocs market trends overview, suggestions for current processes improvement
• Systematization and analysis of the effectiveness of existing policies and procedures, development of regulatory policies and procedures
• Participation in salary surveys (AMT, HAY). Salary bands development.
• Participation in HR-metrics surveys (PwC, KPMG, TalentCode).
• Staff list controlling, changes calculating, argumentation for board members (positions input/output)
• Org management, labor norming, business processes description, analysis and redesign.
• Headcount ad-hoc changes process automation.
• Budgeting procedure for HR-costs methodology development
• Supervise HR budget (full HR expenses scope: C&B, Recruitment, L&D, Labor) preparation and recommend strategies for efficiency improvements
• Budget process automation (for 15 legal entities, based on VBA, excel)
• Shape reports system, monitors and analyzes reports on human resources headcount and expenses
• Research, develop and implement HR metrics and analytics, internal and external benchmarking
• KPIs developing (for managing , automative, agricultural companies) and cascading in line with business strategy
• Calculation of bonuses based on the results of staff assessment and KPI implementation.
• Analysis of bonus systems effectiveness, process automation.
• Tenders coordination of VMI (contracts' negotiation for 15 legal entities).
• Compensation package update with new benefits inclusion (benefits cars, birthday presents for empl.)
•Full circle of headcount changes, ad-hoc payments, HR reportings were automated (based on 1C, for 15 legal entities, reduce time spending on these activities up to 70%).
• Lead grading development and implementation (860 positions were evaluated, grading matrix was created).
• 5 C&B policies creation from the zero base with board management approvals.
• VMI contracts' negotiation for 15 legal entities, 0% costs increase.
• Budgeting process and new principles approach establishment, company’s target setting with HR expertise involvement.
• Business processes changes project lead, all HR processes were standardized and described
• Full C&B headcount was recruited (3 new employees were hired).
• Best C&B Russia 2018, Auditorium, referee
• HR-metrics and dashboards, TalentCode, training participant
• Advanced power point user, Bonnie&Slide, training participant