Diageo; Sector - FMCG
• Remuneration system evaluation and development.
• Developing the pay structure and reward guideline.
• Management and coordination of the annual review cycles across multiple divisions - working in partnership with the Global Reward team, country HR BPs and Line managers.
• Job evaluations using Hay group, Mercer methodology and conduct benchmarks across the business.
• Complete annual salary surveys (Mercer, Hay Group).
• Manage and perform total rewards market analysis including competitive market position for current plans including budget recommendations.
• C&B policies development and implementation.
• Helping to manage the timely and effective delivery of programs on a regional and global basis.
• Ensure the HR systems and analytics are developed to meet the needs of pay and remuneration requirements.
• Tight cross functional work with global HQ in rewards cases.
• Develop reward communications and conduct workshops for employees and line managers.
•Pay for performance culture pro-active development, with C&B, critical roles, career development, talent map and recruitment aspects.
•Internal & external HR employer brand ambassador, EVP concept establishment.
• Developing the budget recommendation and HR planning guidelines.
• Plan and monitor staff (incl. internal, outsource) and staff related costs (training; recruitment; car – leasing costs, repair, fluids, fuel; mobile; gifts for employees).
• Strategic planning/Budgeting/Forecasting (on monthly, quarterly, yearly basis) as full support in short and long term planning and budget process, act vs plan deviations explanation.
• Collaboration and negotiation with Finance function in establishing budgeting guidelines.
• Simulation tools development for internal clients.
• HR Productivity lead, HR metrics benchmark, developing, tracking.
• HR processes optimization, strong collaboration with IT.
• Project manager of different IT systems integration (SAP FI, 1C, Anaplan, Workday, etc.)
• Work alongside the HR team and wider organization to standardize variable pay schemes (incl. short-term, long-term).
• Manage bonus calculation and automation process for Commercial and Supply employees.
• Review and redesign benefits package with a view to reduce costs without devaluing the quality of the benefits.
• Review/redesign current bonus plans, KPIs setting due to business needs (LTI, STI).
• Tenders pending, support with HR expertise (Insurance, Agency staff).
• Changes in processes and procedures (recurrent responsibilities, business case calculations).
• HR metrics developing with further tracking.
• Staff and staff-related expenses cost efficiency proposals and realization ( fuel limits, car expenses, mobile expenses, bonus schemes, remuneration package).
• 3 projects based on automation creation, business plans approvals with global IT colleagues.