Head of C&B Division
Sheremetyevo Airport, Sector - Transportation, Logistics, Warehousing
Headcount - 4 500 empl.
Compensations and org development:
• Analyze and develop compensation and benefits policies within the overall company strategy
• Develop annual performance evaluation policy
• Manage the process of goal setting and performance evaluation
• Participate in the salary reviews and prepare analytics, monitor market trends and make suggestion for improving
• Systematization and analysis of the effectiveness of existing policies and procedures, development of regulatory policies and procedures
• Consulting support of the Company's employees, line managers, top management on issues of labor remuneration, compensation and benefits system
• Participation in salary surveys (E&Y, PWC). Salary bands development
• Advising managers on labor relations and labor remuneration. Internal communications to employees for internal employer branding strengthening.
• Staff list controlling, changes calculating, argumentation for board members (positions input/output)
• Org management, labor norming, business processes description, analysis and redesign.
• Position responsibilities description creation process automation.
• Budgeting procedure methodology development
• Supervise HR budget (full HR expenses scope: C&B, Recruitment, L&D, Labor) preparation and recommend strategies for efficiency improvements
• Plan-actual analysis of personnel expenses on monthly, quarterly basis
• Budget process automation (based on VBA, Access)
• Shape reports system, monitors and analyzes reports on human resources headcount and expenses
• Research, develop and implement HR metrics and analytics, internal and external benchmarking
• KPIs developing and cascading in line with business strategy
• Development and implementation of bonus systems.
• Calculation of bonuses based on the results of staff assessment and KPI implementation.
• Analysis of bonus systems effectiveness, process automation.
• Tenders coordination of VMI and life insurance. Contracts negotiation with further administration.
• Compensation package update with new benefits inclusion.
• C&B structure establishment (4 departments in direct coordination, total assignees amount - 11 people), recruiting / trainings for employees, KPIs and goals setting.
• High level of optimism and a "can do" orientation.
• High standards of work establishment with concrete business results.
• 4 C&B policies creation from the zero base with board management approvals.
• KPIs for board members were developed, top down KPIs for the company were established.
• Budgeting process and new principles approach establishment, company’s target setting with HR expertise involvement.
• Company’s budget creation with board management approvals (2017 forecast, 2018 budget, 2018 - 2026 strategy budget).
• Personnel expenses budgeting optimization and automation (reduce time spending on this activity up to 70%), ERP systems integration: 1C, Access management.
• Accruals calculation (for bonuses, unused vacations, insurance) process creation with further tracking act vs plan 1:1
• Business processes changes project lead, regrading current headcount - 1300 positions with their responsibilities update.
• Position responsibilities description creation process automation (based on Business Studio).
• Full C&B headcount was recruited (3 employees were hired).