Chief Executive Officer
Looks Good On Me Limited is a fashion technology company focused on delivering a seamless social shopping experience for the fashion consumer in store and at home. In 2014 the business won the University of Hertfordshire Business Flare Award. The business has launched an app that is available on Apple and Android to help consumers get fast fashion feedback in store. In 2015 the business won the prestigious Prince Abdul Aziz Award for Entrepreneurship. In 2016 the company won the opportunity to take part in the London Accelerator Academy (http://www.AcceleratorAcademy.com).
- Business setup - Formulating a business plan and financial projections; Registering the company at Companies House and HMRC; Securing domain names and trademarks; hiring KPMG to work as our accountants; Bringing a legal advisor on board to establish a share agreement, analyse contracts, and to ensure the company operates legally.
- Innovation Management - Turning an app / website concept into a feasible, workable product. Creating wireframes and working with UI (user interface) designers to perfect the user journey.
- Market Research - Primary (questionnaires, focus groups, testers) and Secondary (Mintel, Keynote, Gartner, Retail Week etc)
- Brand Management and Strategy - Establishing and building the position of Looks Good On Me, raising brand awareness through press, blogs, social media, videos (vlogs), partnerships and a presence at fashion events. Managing the budget ensuring best results for capital spend.
- Raising Investment - Identifying the top investors in the Fashtech field, creating an investor pack, pitching to investors and closing deals
Preparing Proposals - Create proposals for working with specific companies (retailers etc), pitch to them and close deals.
Hiring staff - Networking at tech events to find top developer talent; Utilising network to find those who have the skills we require.
Partnerships - Forming partnerships to boost brand awareness and improve business (Google, Apple, and Cybersmile Foundation).
Press Releases and Copywriting - Taking a lead on all communication with the press, bloggers and potential partners.
Competitor Analysis - Constantly identify and monitor the activity of competitors to stay ahead.
Commercial / Advert / Video (Vlog) planning and execution - Plan, direct and edit (using Final Cut Pro) videos for promotion.
Presentations and Public Speaking - Prepare and deliver presentations at business headquarters, tech events, and universities.
"Matt is an inspirational entrepreneur. We got in touch with him because of his expertise in app design and project management and to consult us on what we needed to do to build a native system for our web app. His ability to understand the key areas of startups is very good and quickly directed us to relevant resources. We look forward to working with Matt and also wish him the best of luck with his already successful business 'Looks Good On Me Ltd"
"Matthew and Tatjana are incredibly inspiring entrepreneurs, full of energy and willing to give back to the startup community. I highly recommend doing any business, deals, Joint Ventures or projects with Matthew and Tatjana."
"I met both Tatjana and Matthew several years ago at a Fashion event. Tatjana spoke to me about their idea days after they came up with it. It immediately struck me as something that would really take off. What has really impressed me since is the dedication that they have had to this every single day of their lives since. With their combined intelligence, creativity and people skills, I have absolutely no doubt that they are creating an excellent business that is going to bring practical fun into the lives of many people and at the same time be a viable business that will quite deservedly flow lots of money into their hands as a reward for their great work. Having run my own business for over 10 years, it is quite inspiring to see this new company blossoming, that could achieve great things over hopefully a very long duration too. Exciting times."