• Provide support to partners via e- mail communication
• Research and analysis of partners concerns, identify possible issues and addressing the same in allotted time slot
• Proactively verify the information provided by the partners and make the required checks to ensure quality and best end user experience
• Training and development of new team members and assistance in reporting process
• Sync up with different teams internationally
• Peer quality review for overall improved team productivity
• Working as a core team member responsible for partner interaction and timely completion of the process which included detailed feed validation and QA for partners across US, UK & Europe till their final launch.
• Reporting and analyzing bugs for severity and priority levels; and identifying and tracking defects until their closure.
• Optimize existing processes, and provide feedback on tools and processes used.
• Proficient in offsite-onshore coordination with different client side teams.