SWEET MELISSA PATISSERIE
I was responsible for all aspects of business with concentration on financial matters of the organization.Key Results:
- Brought organization from paper receipts to current format of QuickBooks Pro financial reporting
- Developed a more systematic approach to payables, including online payments and receipts
- Resolved past-due vendor balances and assisted purveyors in maintaining "Current" status
- Recruited and hired new Production Manager in order to streamline ordering and production processes and decrease costs which resulted in immediate impact on organizational revenue.
- Fostered a teamwork / open-door environment which resulted in lower turnover and more involvement by key players as well as hourly employees.
- Brought workers' compensation program, payroll and other employment-related compliance issues into full compliance.
- Fostered "problem solving" environment rather than a reactive environment, resulting in culture where employees focused on solutions instead of issues.
- Successfully worked in fast-paced environment while making key financial decisions, staying within budget and resolving key supply and demand issues.