SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Customer Service/Call Center Management
- Defined and implemented call handling processes and procedures at the local level, as well as implemented, supported, and communicated corporate policies.
- Hired associates and motivated team to achieve/exceed productivity and performance goals by developing strong staff relationships.
- Resolved customer and staff issues as needed.
- Reported measurables and analyzed data daily to ensure quality standards were met.
- Managed all aspects of customer billing process from audit through system correction.
- Estabished processes & procedures for Team to focus on customer retention
Branch/Help Desk Management
- Directed Level 1 and Level 2 Help Desk operations both in-house supporting commercial client end users and remote staff located on-site at PA State accounts.
- Ensured response times were in accordance with Standard Levels of Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- Attended pre-bid conferences and assisted with RFQ responses to PA State bids.
- Managed branch sales effort.
- Regularly conferred with clients.
- Account Management
Increased revenue by building sound business vendor/client partnerships.
Compiled sales forecast reports.
Generated quotes and RFP responses. Participated in contract negotiation conferences.
Built strong account relationships resulting in customer/revenue retention
- Project Management
Planned project standards, tasks, and milestones.
Assigned and directed resources to ensure deliverables.
Worked directly with end users and all levels of management.
- Established training curriculums and detailed training plans.
Developed course structure, content, and materials.
Delivered desk top application training to end users in a classroom environment.