President of Technology
Amerinational Management Services, Inc.
Amerinational Management Services is the industry leader in martial arts school management software and tuition billing. AMS offers unique customer services and school management support specific to the martial arts industry with its primary focus on promoting the tenets of the martial arts, helping its customers increase their profits and reduce business management efforts.
- Senior member of the executive staff leading the technical direction for AMS.
- Duties includes:
- Evaluating payment processors to target and integrate our payment gateway and merchant services driving profitability and compliance.
- Presenting and promoting products and services at conventions and trade shows.
- Negotiating with vendors to reduce operating costs and maintain highly productive and available systems and services.
- Working with business owners to promote sales and customer retention.
- Increased profits over 100% by formulating the technical team responsible to deliver AMSonline, the comprehensive Martial Arts School Management System recognized as the leader in the Martial Arts community. This full featured school management product includes AMSubill a self billing system, AMSattendance an attendance tracking system with the industries first reliable fingerprint bio-technology integration, and iPhone and iPad apps to extend AMSonline to the mobile community.
- Enhanced companies revenue opportunities by designing and delivering numerous additional products such as AMSweb which includes a three tier web based sales offering, EventHub the martial arts industries on-line events management system, AMSubill the online martial arts school automated payment management system and AMSsecurepay the centralized on-line payment gateway.
- Increased martial arts schools productivity by delivering the industries leading Attendance Taker application with the first reliable Fingerprint Reader integration.
- Spearheaded the Payment Card Industry PCI initiative to insure complete compliance with the PCI Data Security Standard as a Service Provider and a Merchant.
- Significantly reduced credit card processing costs by delivering AMSePay and NCMePay on-line account payment applications. These applications integrate with First Data Merchant Services to process secure on-line credit card payments eliminating the need for in school payments as well as internal collections.