Responsible for Camuzzi's technology strategy; administration, and maintenance for all platforms installed. Also responsible for guarantee the properly service of hardware, software and the whole corporate communication network. Lead the negotiation for technology contracts (hardware, software, data and voice services). Managing the day to day technical operations (150 branches, 1400 total users). Maintenance of AS400, SAP, Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, LAN and Wan network platforms and voice and data communications between Argentina and the Headquarters (Italy). Technical assistance and manteinement of the other Group Companies branches: Aguas de Balcarce, Camuzzi Argentina.
- Design, Planning and Implementation of the current informatics arquitecture.
- DRP Planning, Management and Implementation (disaster recovery plan).
- Re-engineering of Telemedition Systems Control for the pipeline to guarantee the properly gas provision. (SCADA System).
- Coordination of SAP Implementation. (hardware and software)
- Supervise the new data center construction.
- Re-engineering for the communications network obtaining 30% cost reduction .
- Improve the operation and Customer Service systems. (Corporate Intranet)
- Management and Control for the area budget .