IT Analyst (IBM @Cisco)
Working as IT Analyst in STS Info technologies from 3, November 2014 to 22,May 2015 job involves.
- Provide audit trail of all problems and resolution (input, monitor, and action, close) through the use of required tools.
- Assume ownership of any IT problem from any internal client, and follow path of escalated contacts to ensure the problems are resolved in timely and effective ways to the satisfaction of the requestor and well within the contractual agreements.
- Follow-up with clients and utilize case handling and closure policies to insure satisfaction both from users and employers.
- Identify systematic problems and/or recommend opportunities for improvement that will eliminate or reduce problems in the field.
- Act as advocates for the internal clients to insure their needs and concerns are addressed.
- Follow established procedures for call referral, escalation and problem resolution.
- Work cooperatively with other team members to resolve problems to the satisfaction of the administrators.
- Recommend modifications to existing procedures or new procedures that will improve the overall operation of the Service Desk Team.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Solving the Issues related to Cisco Products by taking remote session OR by Cisco Web Ex conferencing.