Odoo Functional Consultant
Enterwide - Sparemarts project
Sparemarts is a drop-shipping eCommerce platform for auto parts from which you can order any spare parts for your car, cheaper 5-10% than the market, and guaranteed that its original. The goal is to help you save time and money and effort saves you the hassle of searching for the part yourself or being cheated buying a copy not an original part.
- Workflow and business process design and implementation.
- Hire and communicate requirements to developers.
- Contributing to and taking ownership of IT initiatives, actively analyzing and proposing solutions to problems and/or business requirements. Provide estimates, propose and get agreements for solution design to the IT director/CEO.
- Agreeing on deliverables, manage own priorities and manages development according to software lifecycle guidelines established by the IT Director. Ensure all deliverables follow the entire process and the standards set in the guidelines. Ensure all deliverables are on time.
- Ensure all code and processes introduced through IT initiatives are documented thoroughly.
- Participate in the process of design the required customization (Forms, Reports and work flow) and test the customized module.
- Help with the configuration of the software, with the go-live and give end-users training sessions
- Manage building a system that is integrated end to end including the following
- Implementing Odoo system on a cloud server with CDN, Cloudflare, and backup system.
- Integrating with asterisk server as company call center to manage all phone orders, claims and related quality assurance tasks.
- Integrating with zopim as chat client for website.
- Integrating with mail servers to receive emails inside the system.
- Configuring and editing the quotation and sales order system to meet company workflow.
- Configuring and editing the purchases, suppliers, bidding, inventory, delivery and procurement systems to meet company workflow.
- Configuring the accounting system to meet company workflow.
- Configuring and editing the claims, returns and help-desk modules to meet company needs.
- Deliver generic Odoo functional training sessions to train end-users and functional employees.