- Managed the national proposal group for North America, successfully supervising six employees.
- Responsible for proposals representing nearly $2 Billion of revenue.
- Supported over 600 branch offices with all inquiries regarding proposals.
- Developed staffing solutions and pricing strategies and developed and maintained national proposal database.
- Identified and developed strategic alliances with sub-contractors to support national proposal strategies.
- Wrote, edited and graphically designed a reference library of responses to client inquiries.
- Created corporate fact-sheet, ensuring accuracy of all information in each proposal.
- Created and designed successful interactive sales presentations.
Project Manager, On-site Services, North America
- Manager for over 150 Adecco on-site alliances in North America accounting for $350 million of revenue.
- Provided daily management and field support to the On-Site Alliance Program.
- Implemented and supported opening of 47 new on-site Alliances in one year worth $100 million in revenue.
- Managed two employees.
- Created fully interactive on-site alliance sales presentation and support materials.
- Designed entire on-site alliance program including national quarterly review presentation.
- Wrote, designed and produced on-site alliance manuals for Adecco associates and client managers.
Sales Support Coordinator, North America
- Founding member of Adecco’s Sales Support function, writing and preparing national proposals.
- Developed zip-code database in Microsoft Access. Reduced time spent cross-referencing Adecco branch locations to potential client locations by 90%, saving over $50,000 per annum.
- Initiated and researched account management profiles.